In a home fall emergency, or in case of a seizure, heart attack, stroke or other serious illness a senior may not be able to reach the telephone. She or He may lie on the floor for hours or days, disconnected from any help. This injury can become life threatening. Life Alert puts senior health above all else, that is why our one-touch medical alert system is easy to use, and Life Alert cost is priced to ensure reasonable affordability.
Life Alert® Wristband & Pendant
With our senior alert system, Life Alert members are protected against such dire situations. Our service becomes their lifesaving link to the outside world and immediate medical attention.
Vital Life Alert Statistics
In a survey taken by ACNielsen International Research, 87% of Life Alert members
said that Life Alert's protection is a main or important factor in their
decision to keep living at home rather than going to a retirement institution. Life Alert’s medical alert system gives peace of mind to family members while providing emergency service to their loved one when needed.
- Age of a senior entering a retirement institution in the United
States is 79.
- Age of a Life Alert member entering a retirement institution
- Life Alert members enjoy independent home living for an extra
- Life Alert cost is just a fraction of the price of retirement homes.
- If Life Alert's services can substitute a retirement institution,
would you go for it ?